April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

It's a Wonderful Life

Sara, conscientious author of "Busy Nothings," has this habit of saying something she's thankful for every time she writes a new post. I think I'm going to try to adopt this habit myself. 'Cause it is a wonderful life. We just have to recognize it.

So here's my first one.

*The cool breeze that signifies that Fall is on its way.*

Seriously. Not to try to get all poetic and deep. I just really like a nice breeze in late summer.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What...the...? So are those like the blog equivalent of spam or something?

Anyway, on my original LJ account I used to do that very same thing (the thankfulness part, not the weird spam part). I think it's a very good idea.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

That sucks. We've been infiltrated.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you would never date anyone with a foreign name or a one sylablle name, which I have both of unless you pronounce my name wrong and say it with two but I hate that. I knew that it would never work, that's why i prefer your roomie, but I won't say which one.
itchandscratchy

4:00 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Umm, excluding Korean names... And it's only ordinary one-syllable names like Bob and stuff.

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Depending on how you pronounce it, Ian can be a one-syllable name. *sigh* I guess I really didn't have a chance with you. Ah well.

Hmm. I wonder which of your roommates he could be enamoured of? I simply cannot imagine...

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>