April Birds and May Bees

Ain't no Literature here, folks.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Androgynous?

I had a friend tell me the other day that I have an androgynous face. She meant it in the best possible way; it was definitely supposed to be taken as a compliment. But, huh.

Judge for yourself. Do I have a unisex face?


Okay, I was kidding with that last picture. Here's a fairly serious one, although I feel completely odd taking pictures of myself with my MacBook. For the sake of the argument, I pulled my hair back. I guess I can kind of see it...


Don't think I have a complex now or anything. I don't care, really. I mean, Jonathan Rhys Meyers (who's on a new show on Showtime, by the way) has an androgynous face, and he is Be-a-u-ti-ful.

See? I'm totally procrastinating. I should be writing my papers.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think you have an androgynous face at all.

And yes, he really is beautiful. I first saw him in the Gormenghast miniseries and was instantly jealous.

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think just about anyone can be androgynous. Depending on how you dress and decorate your face, you can definitely look like the opposite gender.

But no, in these particular pictures, you definitely look feminine. Especially in that second picture, which I like a lot. You look very fresh and relaxed in it. Plus, I like your hair in a ponytail . . .

2:31 AM  
Blogger Brigham said...

Lookin good, butt grabber.

12:01 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

HA! Oh, man. I forget about that from time to time, Brigham. Thanks for reminding me. (I'm kind of embarrassed.)

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Lauren.

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

você é linda! Isso sim...

2:04 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Obrigado.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>